Air Quality One™ is committed to protecting your privacy, and supports a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information collected may include at least some of the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number in a non-business capacity); and
- Demographic information (such as gender and communication language).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with personalized services and interactive communication;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those services;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services;
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you; and
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others.
Air Quality One™ reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
Links to Third Party Sites
Contacting Us, Correcting or Updating Your Information
25 Shappard Av. West, #300, M2N 6S6,Toronto,Canada